NEM FREE Fitness Packet!
Every year we focus on quarterly challenges because just like our seasons and our child’s growth stage, it will take 12 weeks to truly transform. This year our color of the fall 2016 NEM transformation is LAVENDER and we are getting ready to peacefully move into our new selves come winter! Bethany Sandavol, blogger, Region 9 pot winner, and graphic artist at LIFE, LOVE & LAVENDER gifted our No Excuse Moms with a pretty printable calendar, with motivational quotes and pages for water tracking and goal setting! (Thank you!)
You can download it NOW for NOW HERE <———–
If you are interested in joining our annual Pot Challenge, it is $25 to join. As the participants grow, so will the pot! This year we are dividing the winnings into 17 winners throughout the world including 15 regional winners and 2 overalls. Make sure you register before Sept 10th. The 12 weeks begin on Monday, September 5th!
Our Guidelines are based upon Maria Kang’s book, The No More Excuses Diet, which is also the book that launched our Facebook group page. It is available at all book retailers and is currently on sale via Amazon here.
1. Drink only water, black coffee/tea
2. Eat balanced meals comprising of 30% lean protein, 30% healthy fats, 30% carbohydrates. The last 10% goes towards a small treat or protein/fat (for rest days) or carbohydrates (for training days).
3. Track your calories. If you are trying training for weight loss, lower your intake by 300 calories every few weeks.
4. Enjoy 1-2 treat meals a week.
5. Perform cardio 4 times a week for 20-30 minutes. (the shorter your cardio time the more intense it should be).
6. Perform strength training 3 times a week for 30-40 minutes.
7. Stretch daily.
8. Take a Selfie monthly (in workout clothes/swimsuit)
9. Participate and connect with your local NEM group either online or in person.
10. Identify your Target Heart Rate: 220-age * 60-85% =
11. Create a 12-week Fitness Calendar. For tips and downloadable calender click here.
12. Find accountability partners: Mentor (group leader), Supporter (friend) and Follower (someone you can guide). Find your regional leader here.
13. Be a member of our online NEM Facebook group
1. $25 opt-in payment to place into the pot.
2. All application will be emailed after payment is received and must be submitted by September 15th to your regional manager or online manager.
3. Submit before and after pics and story by November 26th
4. Must connect with closest NEM group (via online or in person). Identify your local leader.
5. Must follow NEM guidelines. No extreme dieting, diet pills, detox plans allowed.
Winners will be judged by Maria Kang and a NEM panel.
Criteria will be based upon:
30% Personal Story